There’s a lot to consider when looking to implement a disaster recovery plan for the first time, or modernize an existing one. As part of our DR101 series, we’ll be discussing the options and considerations to take into account when implementing a DR strategy and how you can build a resilient IT infrastructure.
In this webinar we will dive deeper into the following topics:
- Why? Common causes of failure
- Measuring the cost of downtime
- Insights into the different technologies available
- How automation can simplify DR
- TCO Considerations
- Elements of an effective DR plan
- The future of disaster recovery
Register now to join our monthly Master of Disaster webinar!