Zerto vs Legacy DR solutions
See How the VMworld Best of Show Winner Stacks Up
Zerto’s innovative, hypervisor-based replication is a new technology developed to provide a true enterprise class, yet fully virtual-aware BC/DR solution to protect virtualized, mission-critical applications. This document outlines the fundamental differences between Zerto’s hypervisor-based replication and other current and legacy technologies.
The current and legacy solutions compared in this document include:
- Zerto Hypervisor-based Replication
- Array-based Replication with and without SRM
- Host / Guest-based Replication
- Snapshot-based Replication
- VMware Site Recovery Manager with vSphere Replication
To read more about how these solutions compare, fill out the form on the right!
Included in the Comparison:
- A detailed technology analysis and checklist comparing all relevant replication solutions
- A comparison matrix covering features like point-in-time recovery, RTO & RPO, and cloud readiness
- The five key categories of requirements for protecting virtualized applications