Homepage Cloud Sales Engineer – Zerto Jobs
Cloud Sales Engineer – Zerto Jobs
Cloud Sales Engineer – Boston, MA
As a member of our Zerto Cloud Sales Engineering team, you will provide technical assistance to qualified Cloud Service Provider prospects who are working to evaluate and potentially deploy Zerto solutions and related tools.
- Conduct and facilitate trial installations of Zerto products with Cloud Service Providers (CSPs)
- Manage trial process through conference calls and webex sessions to successful completion
- Validate trial progress against test plans and identified success criteria
- Provide status updates to Cloud Sales and Technical Architect team
- Conduct production installations with Cloud Service Providers and assist with initial on boarding of end user customers into the CSP’s cloud
- General support of cloud sales team from a technical aspect to drive team based selling
- Support pre & post sales issues including but not limited to:
- Validating and supporting agreed upon ‘proof of concept’ with prospective CSPs
- Providing written & oral instruction on the usage of the products
- Recommending best practices for different customer environments
- Supporting/training CSPs
- Some on-site customer visits with limited travel (majority of time will be in the Boston, MA office.)
- Interact with Cloud Sales and Cloud Technical Architecture team and provide updates on trials.
- Communicate customer feedback to the Cloud Sales and Engineering teams.
- Experience with VMware products/infrastructure – particularly the vSphere family, vCloud Director experience a plus
- Understanding of storage concepts, architecture and storage platforms (i.e. SAN/NAS/DAS)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good practical understanding of datacenter architecture
- Previous experience in a Pre or Post Sales Engineering or Technical Support positions.
- BA/BS, preferably in a Computer related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003), plus x86 platforms, devices, and networking
Highly Preferred Skills
- Experience in working with development organizations in a new product introductions role
- Knowledge or familiarity of real-life IT environments
- Experience in administration of SAN environments
- Technical certifications (VCP, MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- Experience with operation and administration of Windows Server 2008 and/or Windows Server 2003 systems
- Enterprise level administration, recovery, and configuration
- Ability to test and setup customer like computing environments for demo/troubleshooting purposes
- Understanding of computer and networking hardware
- Understanding of network concepts such as routing, NAT, VPN, etc.
- Experience using Salesforce.com
Boston, MA (Greater Boston Area)
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – Zerto employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + bonus for achieving goals.
- We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.
Zerto is the industry’s first hypervisor-based, virtual-aware, replication solution for tier-one applications. It closes a critical gap in cloud and enterprise business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR). Zerto Virtual Replication is 100% VM-aware and storage-array-agnostic, delivering the mobility and flexibility needed for virtualized infrastructure without compromising on the scalability and performance required for protecting federated production applications.
Zerto was founded in 2010 by a team of storage industry veterans. Ziv Kedem, Zerto’s founder and CEO, previously co-founded Kashya, acquired by EMC, where he developed the industry-leading, storage-based replication solution for disaster recovery.
Zerto is rapidly expanding its global presence and partner network. Zerto has dual headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts and Herzilya, Israel.
Why work with our group
Zerto’s customer base is growing rapidly, and with it the demand to provide professional, technical pre-sales support. The Zerto Sales Engineering team supports a growing number of companies in evaluating our BC/DR solutions for their virtual environments. They provide hands on support to the sales team in helping prospective customers validate proofs of concept, and ensure a business fit for Zerto.
Team members resolve prospective customers’ technical questions through diligent presentation, evaluation, and troubleshooting by leveraging their experience with virtualization, networking, and storage best practices. The Sales Engineering team works closely with our engineering, sales, and product management teams to ensure that Zerto is delivering overall superior service and support to both our clients as well as prospective customers. Zerto Sales Engineering team members are the “best of the best” presenting our business-critical, virtual BC/DR offerings.
Zerto is at a very exciting time in the company development. This creates a dynamic and fun work environment. As a small and agile start-up, employees have the unique opportunity to be part of a team building the company from its early stage to becoming a great company. Zerto offers the opportunity to work with exceptional individuals as part of a hot and promising start-up, backed by tier-1 VC funds.
Zerto is offering an attractive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus, equity participation and benefits to attract and retain individuals of the highest caliber.