VMworld 2014: Zerto Red Wed
By Zerto, on 28 August, 2014
Another great VMworld ended with another fun Zerto Red Wed! Some information on Red Wed: it is an annual promotion that Zerto does at VMworld. We hand out our yearly, creative red Zerto t-shirts and everyone wears them on the Wednesday of VMworld in order to win prizes.
As you can see, VMworld was covered in a sea of Zerto red. This year we added a special twist and added that people can also wear their Zerto t-shirts from previous VMworld events.
This year’s prizes were:
- Intergalactic light-saber popsicle makers
- High-powered marshmallow shooters
- Beats Pill Speaker with Dude Stand
- Latest edition of Parrot MiniDrone Rolling Spider
- Grand Prize: Fully-loaded Zerto box-of-awesome Home Lab!
Enjoy the vines and pics of this year’s events. Thanks to everyone for participating and congratulations to the winners!