VMworld 2014 Roundup
It has been a week since VMworld 2014 finished, and as everyone is waking up from their VMworld Hangover (aside from all the sales guys), we wanted to brief roundup of the event.
We’ve got a full recap for you on our “What Happened at VMworld” webinar, but the highlights are here:
It was a great event this year, with lots of exciting news about what is on the horizon for the rest of this year and into 2015. One of the big themes that was present throughout the conference was the future of virtualization in the Cloud.
During our webinar, we will dive deeper into what Zerto displayed at VMworld in regards to our role in the advancement of virtualization in the cloud, including:
- Zerto Cloud, the technology that will allow you to be able to connect hybrid clouds together and to your environment.
- Gain insight about the forthcoming Hyper-V support and how it is a significant step in making the Zerto Cloud vision a reality.
We want to thank everyone who came by our booth, it was great meeting the new faces and always a pleasure to see the people we already knew.
Every year we work to perfect the booth to create a welcoming and knowledgeable environment. We want people who spend time at the Zerto booth to enjoy their stay with our friendly team, learn about what we do and what exciting new areas we are exploring next. For anyone who spends time with Zerto, we strive to make them feel as much of the Zerto family as our employees.
For this reason, we were incredibly proud of the shout-out we received in Jason Buffington’s post “Event Marketing Doesn’t Get Enough Credit” and the experience he shared regarding the Zerto booth. We are already working on raising the bar for next year.
This year also brought another fun and successful Zerto Red Wed Event. The sea of Zerto red, including both new and legacy Zerto t-shirts, was fun to watch and a great time for all.
Don’t forget to watch to our round-table, wrap up of VMworld 2014 from September 9th . You will hear from:
- Sean Masters, Solutions Engineering, who will talk about sessions designed for the Enterprise Administrator and key learnings from those sessions.
- Jason Nolan, Cloud Sales Manager, who will talk about Cloud Services and the hybrid cloud.
- Shannon Snowden, Senior Technical Marketing Architect, presented at Tech Field Day and vBrownBag and will provide updates on all things social.
- Jennifer Gill, Director, Global Product Marketing, will provide an overview of Zerto’s activities at VMworld and feedback from our customers and booth attendees.