Private Cloud BC / DR
What is BC/ DR for Private Clouds?
Private Cloud BC/ DR refers to data protection and replication between two or more geographically separate sites, all under the control of an enterprise IT team and deployed as a private cloud.
How Does Zerto Virtual Replication 2.0 Enable Private Cloud BC/ DR?
When considering adopting a private cloud paradigm, enterprises are looking to achieve a number of goals:
- Create a flexible and dynamic environment in which IT departments can grow, shrink and mobilize applications depending on needs and resources
- Increase utilization of entire IT infrastructure scattered around multiple geographical sites
- Maximize utilization rates and gain efficiencies across all available hardware, independent of vendor
- Leverage branch offices as disaster recovery sites
Zerto Virtual Replication: The Only BC/ DR Software Truly Built for Cloud Environments
The all NEW Zerto Virtual Replication 2.0 builds upon our 1.0 version to support cloud environments as well as virtualized environments. Zerto offers enterprises a BC/DR solution that truly aligns with the cloud – it is highly available, flexible and automated to deliver cost-effective services to customers. Most companies investigate the cloud not only for increased flexibility and scalability in the production environment, but also because they expect BC/DR to be simplified. With Zerto 2.0, it finally is.
- Multi-site: Protect applications between multiple sites on a single infrastructure
- Multi-tenant: Uses shared clusters and storage for protecting multiple applications from multiple locations
- Technology agnostic: Replicate between different storage technologies and VMware versions
- Centralized management: Use a single console to manage and report on multiple sites and customers
- Automation: Failover, failback and testing are all automated in Zerto, both in vCenter and vCloud environments
- Deep VMware vCloud Director (vCD) integration: vCD integration automates the protection, failover and failback of applications to and from vCD, all managed centrally
- Range of Service Levels: Zerto supports tier 1 applications with seconds of RPO and minutes of RTO, as well as tier 2 and tier 3 applications