“Virtual Replication Done Right”
True Tier-1 Application Replication, Not Just Data Replication
When organizations are considering a business continuity/disaster recovery (BC/DR) solution, they look for a solution that not only protects and recovers the data, but also protects and recovers the application. Coordinating the state of the data and the state of the application is challenging – especially for tier-1, mission-critical applications, as they typically span multiple virtual machines, are more complex in terms of dependencies and infrastructure, have aggressive service-level agreements (SLAs), and require robust and effective recovery processes.
Zerto Virtual Replication provides award-winning replication and recovery with application awareness to align with the business’ needs – application protection and availability. Zerto Virtual Replication is application agnostic, with features that enable automated replication and recovery no matter what type of application is being protected. Some features are inherent to Zerto Virtual Replication, and others leverage integration to deliver a higher level of awareness. This paper covers each of these features in more detail.
Zerto Virtual Replication Features
- VM-level consistency grouping
- Application protection policies
- Crash-consistent application recovery
- Microsoft VSS application consistency
- Oracle and database application consistency
- Recovery of specific application objects
- Consistent application recovery
- VMware vCloud Director vApp protection
To read more, fill out the form on the right!
Inside this white paper, learn how to:
- Group applications into virtual protection groups (VPGs)
- Implement crash-consistent application recovery
- Understand how to recover specific application objects