Homepage Account Manager – Boston Office
Account Manager – Boston Office
Zerto Account Managers will work closely with the field team and channel in strategically targeting & prospecting to named account list and closing business.
This role is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced sales environment in an early-stage software company.
- Meeting personal as well as team quota requirements
- Closing business independently and meeting personal revenue objectives
- Work closely with channel partners
- Strategic prospecting to named accounts
- Account Management – from initial prospecting to acquisition to install base upsell
- All of the intangibles…self-motivated, driven, high energy, competitive, attention to detail, comfortable working within a team
- Experience handling sales cycles both independently as well as within a team
- Solid understanding of storage architecture
- Experience working with channel partners and large, enterprise accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a Business-related program
- 5+ Years sales experience within IT (storage/virtualization/backup) with channel or vendor
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM
Boston, MA with limited travel
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion – Zerto employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales or other parts of the organization.
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise – with base salary + commission for achieving goals.
- We offer a competitive health plan, 401k, and stock options.
Why work with our group
Our cutting edge technology is changing the way companies protect and recover their virtual applications. With the expanding adoption of cloud and virtualized environments, the need to confidently protect these critical applications is growing daily.
To submit your resume, please contact us here.